I got tired of reading crap about Union and if they should fire Turner after 8 games coaching and figured we needed to switch it up a little.
Was listening to some old music and got to thinking, what did everyone listen to before games on friday nights when they were in high school. What got you amped?
I guess my Top 3 were in no particular order
AC/DC - Back in Black
Pantera - Walk
Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I got tired of reading crap about Union and if they should fire Turner after 8 games coaching and figured we needed to switch it up a little.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I can't really remember. don't think we really had stuff in the locker room. maybe a couple guys but that was way back. I do remember this being pretty huge at the time. bought the cassette and about wore the whole thing out.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Oh, and I SO WANTED to have this song played during warm-up's before the Kelly game of my senior year but the coach wouldn't go for it.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Phil Collins In the Air Tonight is very underrated. I think years ago Marion used to turn the lights out and come out to it in basketball I heard. Thunderstruck was entrance music for us. A personal favorite for the opening:
DIRE STRAITS - MONEY FOR NOTHING - YouTube
The song itself wasnt for getting you amped, but I always liked the opening.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
This is what we used.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
True story Shoe, true story.
Do you remember when Rudy would eat a live goldfish before going out for warmups?
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks